Friday, March 24, 2006

Nice food!














Salmon in the pan......

This morning at school we had the history test, it was pretty difficult. There was almost nothing of what we had learned in the test. The teacher even said that nobody today would obtain for a 10 (A) because there was one question of which the answer was not in our history book…. That wasn’t fair at all! Why do we get that?

This afternoon at school we could all do what ever we wanted and so I started to make a poster for Easter. From a book the teacher has, I searched for a cock and when I found one I copied it. I added some eggs and later on I will add a chicken. I took the poster home with me this afternoon to work on it at home.

Tonight when Dad and I came home after the trumpet lessons Mom had dinner ready. Do you know what she made … my favorite food. Fried salmon, pasta with cheese and spinach... that is really nice! On the photo above you can see the salmon still in the pan....

Must stop now have to go to my groups trumpet lessons… bye.. see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home