Saturday, March 18, 2006

New car!















Ruud with his new car!

This morning I wasn’t feeling very well, very tired and a headache, so I didn’t go to my bowling training this morning. I stayed in bed and slept a little so in the afternoon I felt rather well.

This afternoon we all went shopping, I had to have a new pair of trousers. Fortunately we rapidly succeeded in finding them. I got two pairs and they are very cool! Buying new trousers is always a big problem. They are always too big and to short, my legs are to long and I’m too thin ….

After buying the trousers we went to Granddad and Grandma because Ruud and Roy were there to show his new car…... Waaauuuww.. What a car... so cool man, really great! We examined the car in and outside, it is a PT Cruiser from Chrysler... man what a car! Big, beautiful and a real American, so complete everything to it!

Tonight we had our monthly neighbor club dinner party and it was Marijke’s turn to cook. We started with and lovely chicken soup... I always love soup and afterwards we had meat and potatoes and red cabbage. It was very nice, only the red cabbage I wasn’t crazy about that, but the rest I loved.

After dinner we (Mom, Marijke and me) we did a little game yahtzee and of course I won!
Now I must really go to bed….tomorrow I have my performance with the band in the municipal house here in our village …. exciting! Bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home