Friday, March 17, 2006

Harry is finished!






















Harry the badguy...

This afternoon I had to take Harry along to school to finish him... I wasn’t happy about that at all. He was fine as he was, without eyes and a mouth and hair…I liked him the way he looked now, a bit spooky. But the teacher said we had to paint him; also Mark was not at all happy that he had to paint his doll. So I did as little as possible at school this afternoon, I only painted the inside of his mouth red and of gave him some blue eyes. I tried to give him some hair but that didn’t turn out very well.

When I got home Mom helped me to give Harry a nice wig. He has got a very wild bunch now, very prickly.

Must stop now have to go to my trumpet lessons.. we all have to practise for next Sunday then have we a performance here in the municipal house... exciting!
Bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home