Saturday, March 11, 2006

8th grade became 5th!















The bowling in Schiedam...

Firstly this morning I went to my bowling training at the club. Afterwards we went to Schiedam were the half finals of the school bowling tournament was held.
At 0.45PM it was the time to play our game (my team and the girls team of the 8th grade and the boys of 8th grade) It was quite strange to play on an other bowling alley then my own club. There was so much oil on the alley ... My ball was entirely greasy and slippery after a couple of minutes playing…... All of us had a lot of problems to get all the pins down… every time one pin continued to stand and it seemed as if it was permanently stuck at the floor as if is was glued to the floor....
No, we didn’t get enough points to continue and go on to the finals. However, the boys from my school of 8th grade they became 5th of all the teams all over the Netherlands... well done eh? My team reached the 31st place. That’s not too bad if you realize that there were 450 teams participated in this tournament.












We all got a small flag .......This was the big bowling cup for the winners














Patrick and me watching our small flag we got......

It was a very nice day... and after bowling we went to eat at Mr. Wong (Chinese in our village) and it was fantastic as always!

Now I go to bed ... bye ... see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home