Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Yes ... I've got it!





















My outfit for next Friday!

Today at school we had 3 tests! One was the history test, which I learned this weekend, the one with the old guys. The second one was the geography test, which we had to learn at school in the free time. The third test was French, that one came completely unexpected! The other group 7, with whom we always have our French lessons were told in advance so they were able to study hard before the test! I think that’s so unfair and I’m so mad about that! So they will all get a good mark for test! I didn’t make it very well, a lot of the questions I didn’t know, so I won’t get a good mark for that, but that isn’t very crazy is it? We said to teacher Henk that we thought it was so unfair but he didn’t say anything….... I think it so unfair!

This afternoon when I came home from school Mom had a wonderful idea for next Friday’s Bling, bling party. Dad's security waistcoat, there are all silver (Bling, bling) lines on, cool eh? I will complete that with my Bling, bling baseball cap and a Bling, bling golden necklace (see the photo above) cool eh?

Go upstairs now and read a little in my scary bus book .... bye.... see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home