Monday, February 13, 2006

Still watching skating!


Watching the skaters at the Bowling…....

This afternoon when I came home from school, I immediately switched on the TV. The 500 meters skating for men would start at 3.30 PM. At 15 minutes to five I had to go to the Bowling … such a shame ….to pity I couldn’t see more….

Then when we arrived at the Bowling I opened the door to the restaurant and what do you think I saw? They had a very large TV screen and the Olympics were on so I could watch the skaters after all. .. oohh … so cool man! Between throwing my bowling ball and the waiting time I watched the skaters on the screen…

After we got home again I immediately switched on the TV. Oooh … it’s so exciting!
Now I go upstairs and watch the skaters while lying on my bed… bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home