Sunday, February 26, 2006

Let's play darts!






















The dartboard hangs in the attic!

This afternoon Dad and I went to the construction market to buy a large board for under the dartboard. Afterwards we have immediately attached the dartboard to the board in the attic. Oooh it’s so cool there, looks like a real dart room now! When we were finished we just played a couple of games, it went great. The darts which I have bought yesterday are quite good, they throw very nice.

Soon the closing ceremonies of the Olympic Games will start. I can only see a small part of it, it lasts I belief up till 11.00PM. That’s why I can’t see it all…. so bad.. I have to get up early tomorrow because Mom and Dad both have to work tomorrow and I will go to Grandma (because of the holidays) so I have to be at Grandma’s at about 7.30 tomorrow morning, that’s early isn’t it?

Bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home