Monday, February 20, 2006

Bling, bling after all?













The Bling Bling cap for the party!

This afternoon I talked to Mom concerning the Bling Bling party what we are having next Friday at school where everyone has to come in glitter clothes. I really would not know what I must wear…. Then Mom comes up with an idea, cover a baseball cap with aluminum foil. But that did not turn out very well. Before you even half covered the cap that foil was already torn… Then we covered the aluminum foil with sticky plastic and it looks rather nice. The picture above shows the result, looks cool eh?
Now I must think about something else … what more can you make that looks a little bit like Bling, bling…..? The only thing that worries me is that the festival is in a couple of days… not very long to go ….(Maybe Mom comes up with an other great idea….hope so…!)

I go to bed... bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home