Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bak-(burn)ing Valentine cookies!











Valentine's heart.....

This morning we baked Valentine cookies at school. This here above is my heart.... It didn’t become very beautiful because when I was finish it broke into pieces and I had to stick it together again… such a pity… But that wasn’t yet everything... They have been a way to long in the oven and most of them became black just like mine. I don’t think it will taste very nice, I won’t even try it… It doesn’t matter we had a lot of fun making them!

Late in the afternoon the teacher had very nice lemonade for us in red cups with our own made straw with a heart on it.... Yes it is valentine today that is clear! Valentine... I don’t care about that very much.

Next week we have teachers day (a party day just like carnival) and everyone must come to school in Bling Bling clothing ... Everything must glow! No way, I don’t go to school in a glitter sweater! Anyway I don’t even have clothes like that! Bling Bling is nice for girls but not for boys! What does a boy have to wear? Is there someone out there who has any idea?

Go upstairs... bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home