Saturday, February 25, 2006

At last I got my dartboard!















Isn’t it a beautiful dartboard?

This morning after the bowling I bought a dartboard, at last! I just wanted that for weeks now. Happily they still had it at the store in our village. It is splendid, so cool and very heavy! Only when I opened the box at home there were no darts added to the dartboard …. So I couldn’t play after all… That was so stupid, now I had a dartboard and still couldn't play. We just decided to go to Amsterdam to look for darts when Mark called. He said that he wanted to come along with us to Amsterdam because he also needed some new darts.

We have been busy the complete afternoon looking for darts….... At last in Amstelveen they had beautiful darts…... There they had very cool ones, Mark and I both bought a beautiful set! Here above you can see my new dartboard... cool eh?


Now I go to bed..... bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home