Friday, January 20, 2006

Whale in the Thames!









Five meters (16-18ft) northern bottle-nosed whale, all the way in central London near the Houses of Parliament....

This afternoon I saw on TV that there is in the London a whale in the Thames. The bottle-nosed whales are a type who only occurs spoken normally in the deep water of the Atlantic Ocean. Someone from the zoo of London said that it is very rare that he is now here. "He is terrible far from home and I have no idea how the animal has come in the Thames" he said. See also the BBC
They have tried to push back the animal in the direction of the sea but that has failed.... Their watching him well, but if they really have to rescue him that will be a big problem because of his weight, he weights about 7 tonnes, .... That’s heavy he? I think this whole situation is so sad! I’ll hope he survives…..

Tomorrow... I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, then is the championships of our bowling club! Must be participating tomorrow at half passed 8 at the bowling to play that championship... exciting!

I go upstairs ... bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home