Saturday, January 07, 2006

That's a lot of bottles!















Glass container in our village...

I woke up late this morning…. slept till a quarter passed 9.
Later this morning I logged in at Habbo and chatted with Mark and some other friends at the Habbo Hotel.

In the afternoon we went shopping here in our village. When we went to the Supermarket Albert Heijn I passed a glass container which was so full of empty bottles that everyone had to put them beside the container. What a lot of bottles, you can see that the holidays are behind us and everyone did get rid of the garbage……They all had a lot to drink!

Tonight I made a big piece of my new puzzle I got for Christmas, did not have a lot of time to do that, last weeks were pretty busy….. That new puzzle is quit fun!
I also worked on my essay this afternoon, we must hand that in on Friday. I’ll hope I get that finished, we have not been home that much lately so there wasn’t much time for that…. hope I’ll get it finished ….

Now I will play with Timmie for awhile ... bye…see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home