Tuesday, January 24, 2006

School bowling!













Saskia of the bowling club explains….....

This afternoon after school we immediately went to the bowling. At half passed 3 we started throwing the first balls and the counting machines were already working. It went great and I thought that it had already started but after 10 minutes Saskia (she is from my bowling club) stopped us and started to explain how it all works and then it became clear to us that the game wasn’t began yet … Now I wasn’t happy… I just had 1 spare and 2 strikes after an other… and all for nothing!

I didn’t play bad but it is not clear yet if my team (Patrick, Franka and I) will go to the finals in Rijswijk. They must count all the scores together and then they will let the school know which teams are going to the finals. Oooohh...... I hope so were going! We had a nice score, Patrick played pretty good and also came above the 100 points! We’ll have to wait and see…..

Now I go to Timmie (the rabbit, who lives outside in the garden), have to put him and his hutch in the barn because of the cold. They said it will be very cold tonight and in the barn the temperature is much nicer than outside. I think it’s pitifully he can’t stay inside the house, that would be to warm for him and he would immediately die he is so used to the cold outside. It’s too bad that that isn’t possible …

Bye …. see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home