Monday, January 16, 2006

Refrigerators and more refrigerators...














In New Orleans they are clearing all the refrigerators!

Today at school the teacher has put the address of my blogspot on the black board, eeehhhhh…..now I really have to be careful what I’m writing here...uuuccchhh…But it really is nice, everyone whom is reading this please give a comment on the Dutch version!!

Today I worked with mark on a book which we are making at school. It’s called the monster of blood! Mark is now busy by making the front and I’m doing the second page. It becomes nice but now we have to start making the story.... that is more difficult but quite cool to do.

This evening I went to the bowling and played with my team for the points. My score was the highest of my team, I really threw like a javelin! Oh it’s just such a cool game!

I just watched the news on TV, which was so disgusting! In New Orleans they are cleaning up all the houses which have been suffering from the hurricane Katrina a couple of months ago. The most disgusting job is collecting all the refrigerators, all of those are still full with food! Those people who are collecting those refrigerators are wearing gasmasks against the awful smell and even then the smell is horrible! Above on the picture a place in the middle of nowhere where they dump all of those refrigerators, make them empty and afterwards they are going to be recycled. They collected now already 172,000 refrigerators..... baaaccchhhh.... so dirty man!

I go upstairs… jeh…... its bedtime ….bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home