Sunday, January 08, 2006

Quiet day....















Puzzle which I have got for Christmas......

This afternoon I went to Mark to play together. We have done a 3D puzzle firstly but it was really to difficult to do... Afterwards we played tennis against a small wall. That was quite nicely!
Late in the afternoon I have done something on my homework... there was no time for that these last few weeks, spelling, d or t's.... so that is rather difficulty!

Afterwards I have finished my essay in the draft.... . now I must still do a little piece on the computer. Later on after dinner I have done a small part of my puzzle, it does go pretty well, nice work isn’t it? You can see the houses pretty good! It is a very cool puzzle….....

Now I go upstairs then I can read in my book.... the griezelbus (the spooky bus).... bye …see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home