Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Present for Dad!














Big box for Dad!

This morning when school was finished I went home and there I found a big box on the dinning table. Mom said that they brought it with a special car this morning. However, I had been in fact terribly curios what would be in the box, but it was for Dad therefore could I not open it.... to bad…....

This afternoon I have been with Mark to the shops in our village and I bought a present for Dad.... a 1st aid kit for the car, start cables, trailing rope and much more all in a beautiful case. Dad was very happy with it!
Then Dad and I opened the big box what was delivered this morning. In this was a very large balloon with in it all small balloons and a present. Dad did not want to break the balloon it was so beautiful so for this reason he left it this way.

Tonight Dad started to play with the big balloon and suddenly it fell on the ground and immediately said bangggg... All little pieces of the paper which were inside the balloon went through the entire living room ... the complete room was filled with the little pieces of paper and it was a party in the room! Now he immediately had his present which was inside the balloon, it was a beautiful book!

Tonight we had a lovely home made Indonesian dinner, with our neighbors, by Mom… all nice little bites…. I love them!

Now I go upstairs it’s late … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home