Monday, January 23, 2006

No electricity!














Nuon cars in the street....

This afternoon when school went out I agreed with Mark that we would go on Habbo Hotel on the Internet together each from our own house. When I walked home I already saw it…. 2 Nuon cars in the street….Oooh no.... gone was my Habbo afternoon on the Internet! And yes I was right.... no electricity in the entire house. I thought I was smart when I took Mom’s laptop that thing doesn’t need electricity! Wrong! Yes the laptop worked but not the Internet… for that you need again electricity! Baaahhh….. that was so annoying! Just at half passed 4 the electricity came back, I had exact 10 minutes left for Habbo on the Internet before I had to go to the Bowling…. That was so annoying!

Tonight I practiced for the school bowling what’s tomorrow! I’m really looking forward to that! Now I go upstairs.... bye ….. see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home