Thursday, January 19, 2006














Nice food from Mr. Wong...

This morning at school I got my essay back from the teacher, and what do you think? I got a 9 (a-)! Oh... I was so happy with that good mark! The last weeks before I had to hand it in I didn’t have time to work on it. During the holidays we weren’t home much we were or in the hospital or at Grandpa’s in Purmerend. The last week I have been working on it almost every day, to get it finished and I succeeded just in time. And now it all turns out in a beautiful mark!

Late in the afternoon Grandpa and Grandma came over to say goodbye, tomorrow their going on holiday to Tenerife, nicely to the sun!
Tonight Dad went to Mr. Wong and got a lovely Chinese menu. So we all had dinner together, ooohhh…. it was so delicious and nice, I love Chinese food.

But now I go to bed ... it's already terrible late... bye... see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home