Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Making everything ready for church!















My cousin Koen!

Today we were all day in Purmerend at Grandpa’s to prepare everything for church, for the Mass on Friday. My cousin Koen was also there today.... he is a nice cute little boy! We played for a long time on the floor in the living room ... I liked it playing with him..... he also I believe. He had a battery of cups that you can built a tower with, mom said immediately I had that when I was little and I played with those cups for hours....

In the morning the Pastor came along to tell us what’s the procedure for the Mass on Friday, what’s possible and what’s not.
When she left we all together had to make a funeral book in which stands what the songs and the text for the farewell services will be, so all the people in church can sing along and can read the bible stories. I was asked to make the front of the book, so I decided to make a beautiful drawing but Grandpa didn’t have any color pencils in the house.
So I then went out with an uncle and an aunt to get some sandwiches and obtain then for some color pencils.
After we got home again I made a beautiful drawing and this drawing will appear on the front side of the book! Mom and Uncle John obtained to type all the texts of the farewell services in on their laptops, it all looked like a PC centre in Grandpa’s kitchen, 2 of those computers beside each other with a big pile of paper there beside it!
Later on Uncle John has put it all together on Grandpa’s PC and made it all complete till it was a nice book. It has become a beautiful book! Everything is now sent to the printer shop and there they will duplicate it into all the books we need.

We just got home (almost 10.30PM) I’m pretty tired... go to bed now I’ll have to go to the bowling tomorrow and do some training for the schools competition wich is in a few weeks …..bye... see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home