Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A lot of homework!














Dad is helping me ….....

It’s clear that the holidays are over. I have got a package of homework from school, you won’t believe it! So I have been busy doing my homework the entire afternoon. I started doing the last part of my essay, America…...., pppphhhfff..... Was still much work typing and printing the last part of it, but now it is finished at last!

Afterwards I have done my Topography, all those places in Germany... yes.... that row the real German drinks his beer cold isn’t difficult this way, but the rest is.

More homework to go …. I still have to study for my dictation on Friday, French for Tuesday and next Friday a history test........... Still have a lot to do!
I’ll stop now, Dad and I going to do a piece of the puzzle, perhaps we will finish it tonight..... bye…. See you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home