Saturday, January 21, 2006

Lost whale dies after rescue bid!






Rescue workers busy saving the whale...

This morning I have been to the bowling for the championship of our club. That did not turn out as good as I expected... The first 2 games I played reasonable good but the third game I spoiled everything! It did not go very well I simply didn’t have my day..... There also was a coach who came and stood beside me and told me every 2 seconds what I did wrong, I couldn’t throw any ball anymore… When he disappeared the last few minutes I immediately threw 2 strikes and 1 spare… It doesn’t matter next time better……

Tonight I searched the Internet to see how the whale in the Thames was doing and read that he is dead.... aaaiii that’s so sad...

They were already frightened that he would not survive it. The animal succumbed to its wounds and to stress. They had already doubts if the whale would survive it. This afternoon they have tried to bring back the whale to the North Sea. Rescue workers put the animal on a pontoon. The pontoon would arrive at approximately 10 o’clock tonight at the end of the Thames... but unfortunately...... The Whale....., he came, saw and lost....

Now I go upstairs to sleep.... am not feeling very well... tonight I turned sick had to threw up twice.... bahhh... bye…. see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home