Tuesday, January 17, 2006

HSL.... zoefff.....















The High-Speed Line direction Belgium was tested today! It drove 206 km per hour!

Today on school we had the tryout Cito toets (test), three days after another we’ll get the test just like the real one which we will get next year in group 8 (the last year primary school). I liked it, it was fun to do, but that of course was because it was arithmetic that I always like…. That is almost always nice to do. So after today we get 2 more days of Cito tests…....

This afternoon on TV I saw that they tested the High Speed Line (HSL). That train goes fast man! More than 200 km per hour..... zoefff.....and gone it is .....
This train will go from Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Breda to Brussels in 2007 and later on to Paris. Then he will go more than 300 km per hour..... That’s fast isn’t it?

I am crazy on trains. Upstairs at the attic I’ve got a small train, a real Marklin. On that track I have 2 trains driving, they can also drive at the same time, which is possible because it is a digital train. I like looking at the internet site of totaltain, which has been made by our neighbor boy for totaltrain.

I go to bed.... bye ... see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home