Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th!














Main street in our village...

Got up this morning and I just had to think ….oh... yes…. it’s Friday 13th today!
Today I had to hand in my essay about America... No way…. I did that yesterday…, I won’t hand that in on Friday 13th.... no doubt about that … I’m not crazy … if I’ll do that I maybe get a bad mark., no way!

There are people who won’t leave the house on Friday 13e, they remain at home and wait till it is the next day. So I’ve heard that in hotels mostly room number 13 doesn’t exist, often the numbers go from 12 over to 14, they simply skip room number 13! The same is it in airplanes, seats number 13 mostly does not exist.
For some people the number 13 is their lucky number and they always take that number deliberately as often if possible.

I’ll just go out on Friday 13th and don’t give it much attention ….. So we went out this afternoon to the village.....to buy Koen my cousin a present, it’s his birthday tomorrow! He’ll be 1 year, his first birthday! So, Koen we have bought you something beautiful ….. oohhh …. no... I do not say it jet, because then it isn’t a surprise anymore! You’ll get it tomorrow!

I’ll have to stop now, must go to my trumpet lessons bye…. See you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home