Sunday, January 22, 2006

Fokker 100!














Nice isn’t it…... got it from Jos!

This afternoon we went to visit Joke and Jos in Amsterdam North. When we were there Jos gave me a present … a great airplane the Fokker 100! That is so cool man! Jos is even crazier of airplanes than me … he has got so many airplanes you could only dream of! I don’t have quite as much as he does, but I also love them very much. I’m so happy with the one he got for me it’s a great typ! I also got a few nice airplane magazines, named Pilot and airplane.

Jos told me he has never been to the Aviodrome, how is that possible if you like airplanes that much? We went last year to the Aviodrome. It’s so cool there, there are lots of airplanes and in some of them you can go in and take a seat behind the steering wheel, that’s so cool man!

I go to bed now, it’s extremely late ….. Bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home