Thursday, January 05, 2006

Flowers for Grandma!















My flower piece for Grandma.

This afternoon we went to Amsterdam to buy flowers for the flower piece which I would make for Grandma. When we told the girls in the flower shop that I myself wanted to make a flower piece for my Grandma’s funeral they immediately were in. They helped me with selecting the flowers. We got some green stuff for free and also got I a mourning branch holder for the flowers so I would be able to carry the flower piece by the handle. At home I immediately started by putting in the flowers..... Doesn’t it look beautiful? After dinner we have been to the funeral house to say farewell to Grandma. She got a lot of flowers, all very pretty... everyone liked mine quite well!

But now I go to bed, tomorrow is a busy day... bye ...see you morning!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home