Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Cheese on the shelf!














These are the small cheeses which are lying on the shelf to ripe.....

Last week we have made cheeses at school and I think some are looking a little odd.... In the back (see the photo) is a very big one, much too thick, the teacher says that there is too much gas, in it. Still another one looks like it’s falling to pieces... only one or two are looking rather nice the ones with cloves in it. The teacher says that we will see what comes out…….














After school Mark and I had class service and we had to clean up the entire classroom. Clean the black board and sweep the floor. After cleaning we went to Mark’s place just to play a little Habbo on the internet. Not for long because I had to be home by 4.30 PM because I had learn my topography which were having on Friday.

I’ll now stop because I go and write a little bit of my new essay Amsterdam …. bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home