Sunday, January 01, 2006

Bye Grandma Corrie.......
















Yesterday evening at 8.30 we were called that Grandma Corrie had passed away in her sleep......

Bye dear Grandma.... sleep well..... farewell.........















Lighting fireworks!

Yesterday evening when we were watching TV aunt Lidy called that the hospital called her just now that Grandma Corrie had passed away 5 minutes ago …... immediately afterwards I went to Piet and Marijke's, so Mom and Dad could go to the hospital to say farewell to Grandma in the hospital in Purmerend...

I stayed and Piet and Marijk’s all evening and played games of Poker and I was the bank and to care of all the money.















Just before 12 o’clock Mom and Dad returned home from the hospital so Dad and I could nevertheless still lighten some fireworks. However, it was a very crazy evening....

Dear Grandma Corrie.... I’ll be missing you….........

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home