Friday, January 06, 2006

Bye dear “little” Grandma…..






















The Church book we made, it’s the farewell book for Grandma. I made the front of the book, I made Grandma’s rose.

Today at half passed 10 we left for Purmerend for the funeral house where Grandma was. Then we have closed the coffin of Grandma with the complete family. Afterwards I have helped to carry the coffin to the car and all the flowers. Then we went into 4 follow cars to the church.

In church we, Mark, Annette, Nienke, Sidney and I lighted the 6 the candles which stood around Grandma’s coffin. It was a beautiful Mass...
Afterwards we went back in the follow cars and have gone to the funeral place. There we said good-bye to Grandma for the last time…, they played Grandma’s favorite music … sailing home......

Then we went to Grandpa’s house and then came along Koen my cousin, it is such a nice child! I played so nice with him again ….....
On our way home we stopped by to have some dinner at Mr. Wong (the Chinese restaurant here in town), it was ever so nice as always!
Now I go to bed, it’s late already…...... bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home