Sunday, January 29, 2006

Boring day!













Settlers of Catan.....

This morning I slept pretty long and afterwards I have just been at the internet to play Habbo hotel.
Later in the afternoon I have worked on my homework, firstly I did my Raak (=spelling), which is pretty difficult all words ending at dde, tte, or d or t. Sometimes I can’t find the answers of the rules we’ve learned ..….. But I believe that I have made it reasonable good.

Afterwards I did my topography I will get next Friday…..... Yes ... with the lake of Geneva what had to be the lake of Zurich…... mistake in the topography paper. There was mentioned the Lake of Geneva but there was no marking on the paper on that spot and at the Lake of Zurich there was a spot on the paper…..stupid he? So now we have to learn the Lake of Zurich instead of the Lake of Geneva because that isn’t on the map….

Late in the afternoon I was bored … nothing to do …. So I asked Marijke the neighbor if she wanted to do a game of Settlers of Catan. She always likes to play a game. Mom also participated and then the three of us played a game. Of course I won that game!

Go to bed…. bye …see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home