Monday, January 09, 2006

Back to school!






















New Topography for next week, Germany!

This morning it was a bit strange to get up early and go to school after the long holidays. We had to work hard again. We had arithmetic and had to prepare the new Topography. So, that is difficult!
Germany with all strange names, such as Düsseldorf, Stuttgart, Leipzig, funny name it is (leip in Dutch is crazy, idiot) and lot of other city names. The teacher gave us also a little joke to remember a little part of the topography.... a few cities are situated on a row. De (The) echte (real) Duister (German) drinkt (drinks) koud (cold) bier (beer)...... Dortmund, Essen, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Keulen and Bonn.... nice isn’t it?

After school we have been to the library to obtain new books for my new essay.... Amsterdam! They had a lot of books about Amsterdam much more then they had about my last essay America.

This evening I have been to the bowling to play my leagues. I have thrown beautiful games with my new ball.
But now I go to bed... bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home