Friday, December 30, 2005

Weather alert!














This morning … 9 o’clock... lots of snow………..

This morning we were up early because Mom and Dad had to go to Purmerend to talk to Grandma’s doctor, so I went to Grandma Sita. What a lot of snow there was this morning and there had not almost walked anybody over it …. then it is so beautiful this way …. eh......

Later this morning I played outside in the snow, I threw snow balls at Justin who is in my class and lives across the street of Grandma’s home.
After that I made an other snow monster but now in Grandpa and Grandma’s garden. Grandma didn’t have carrots in the house so I used chicory instead as the snow monster’s eyes... looked great!

Late in the afternoon I went to Mark and we built a fortress in the snow. At 5 o’clock Dad came to pick me up at Mark’s because the weather became very bad. On the radio and TV they said also that there is a weather alarm (alert) for tonight!














It’s already snowing for hours and everything is real white by now ….. even Santa, who is under the shed in the back of the garden is entirely white .... He now looks like the terrible snow man!

We put Timmie (his complete hutch) in the barn because he also became entirely wet... it was so sad… now he is nice and dry! The snow is that high we can’t even open the back sliding doors because then a complete snow mountain falls into the living room. They say that there will be rain tonight so that becomes ice when it falls down on the ground (glazed frost).

Later this evening I watched my Blog and saw at the comments that I have won an award! Leon (2 lazy 2 blog) that’s so cool! Thank you that’s so nice!

I go to bed now ... then it’s tomorrow very fast and old year’s eve at last…. that means fireworks, bye … see you to morning!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home