Tuesday, December 13, 2005

USA essay






















This is the front of my essay....























And this is the back of my essay.... Yes..., Dak-Ind these are the USA quarters from the internet site you send me, .... There great eh? Thanks for that, I was so happy with it!













Tomorrow we’ll go further on the essay at school. I think it’s a nice subject the United States of America. I’m learning quite a lot from it. This here is the National song the text has been written by Francis Scott Key in 1814, and it became the National Song of the United States in 1931. The other picture is a bout the government, presidents and the governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger.

This Arnold Schwarzenegger was as a matter of fact today in the news he? Concerning the execution on Stanley Tookie Williams. Everyone was talking about it at school today.. That man has written books for children when he was in prison! I’ll hope that there won't be happening crazy things in America, no riots, this morning on the TV they said that there will be riots in California after the execution......

So I’ll go upstairs and try to write a chapter of my essay .... Bye... ... See you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home