Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Today real snow!














Snow at the hospital in Purmerend....

This morning I slept till late, didn’t even hear Mom leaving for work this morning. I woke up at half passed 8! Then I watched TV in bed with Dad for a while…. mmmm….. deliciously! Later this morning I helped Dad a little clearing the house and all the Christmas presents put on their own spot. Then suddenly this morning it started to snow, very very hard! There already rapidly came a complete thick package in our garden.

However, a beautiful face with all the Christmas lights and Santa in the backyard!
At about 12 o ‘clock Mom called from her work that she was almost ready and was packing her things to leave. So we went to the Station to pick her up.

Then Mom suggested to look for new shoes for me…I told her that I don’t at all needed new shoe… that there is nothing wrong with the shoes I’m wearing! But Mom said that I have actual summer shoes, one downpour and I have wet feet.... she said that the weather becomes now nevertheless real badly and then I just need other shoes real wintershoes.....

It turned out to be terrible difficult to get now. There were no more winter shoes to become.... All the shops run out of winter shoes in my size… one shop had one pair in my size…but I didn’t like them! But Mom said that I had to take them because I wouldn’t get a pair anywhere else. So now I’m fixed up with a pair of ugly shoes.... jacccchh....

After those terrible shoes we went to Purmerend to say hello to Grandma. It’s so rarely that Mom and Dad are both free from work that because of that we decided to go to the hospital to say hello to Grandma now during daytime. Grandma was tired, very very tired, for this reason we paid her a short visit so she could sleep for a while….














This evening it just started to snow again and we made a photograph it is such a beautiful face with all the Christmas lights and Santa sitting in the backyard surrounded with fresh snow! Nice eh? It is late already, I go to bed now ….bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home