Sunday, December 25, 2005

Presents time at last!














These are all the presents also those from Mom and Dad.

This afternoon somewhere around 5 o’clock it finally was time to unwrap the presents! Man what I’ve got! wooouuuhhhwww....... that much! A film for the PSP and 2 games a train wagon for my train and even much more...















The present I have made for mom, Santa Claus + Christmas tree. She liked it very, very much!















Shrimps cocktail lovely!

Tonight we have had a delicious Christmas dinner with the three of us. At first we had a beautiful shrimp cocktail and after that baked salmon with pasta and large shrimps, asparagus with bacon and pears ... mmmm....for dessert we had a splendid ice-cream with hot chocolate sauce.

After dinner I played my new games on the PSP.... this is so cool man! The sudoku game is so great but also the racing game is incredibly cool.

But now I must go to bed ... it was a great day that first Christmas day up to the second Christmas day ..bye…. see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home