Sunday, December 18, 2005

Preparing everything for Christmas!















Presents under the tree....

This afternoon I helped Mom with making the Christmas Cards. Affix on the stamps and afterwards posted the cards from the people in the neighborhood and put the rest in the mail box. It was a quite a bundle, to much to take by hand so I had to put it in a plastic bag.
When I was finished I went to the neighbors to take a look at their Christmas tree. Woooouuuh....they also had a beautiful big tree... with a lot of present under it. Marijke said she wanted a ”bling …bling” Christmas with all glowing presents under the tree. She had still as lot of beautiful glowing paper left and all kinds of nice ribbons and Little Christmas bears to decorate the presents with. She told me I could take that all home to decorate our presents! So I took it home and the next couple of hours I was busy to decorate all our presents. It was very nice work making all the present beautiful! Making ribbons on it and put little Christmas bears on it. I really made bling…bling presents …it looks great under the tree!

It’s late already, I go to bed….bye…. see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home