Friday, December 16, 2005

Playing with Timmie















Timmie on the couch....


Playing and climbing on the couch.....

This afternoon when school went out it was very bad weather, rain, sometimes little snow and much wind. The Christmas tree beside Santa and Timmie in the garden was blown across the garden. Mom just put Santa in the middle of the shed so he will stay dry. Timmie sits there all alone in its hutch. Happily he can’t get wet because his hutch stands under the shed. I have taken him inside the house this afternoon so he can run and play a little. Not for long because otherwise he becomes to warm and that’s no good when he gets back in the cold.

Tonight I went to the trumpet lessons.... This afternoon I studied hard on the homework I got... and what do you think I got..... only Christmas songs to play.....but it was great to play! Now I can play Christmas songs at Christmas as I did a few years ago then on the (block system) flute and now on the trumpet.

Go to bed now.....bye..... see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home