Thursday, December 29, 2005

Playing with my new ball!












Ready steady.... go....

This afternoon at 1 o’clock we went to the Bowling and they had one lane free for me so I could try out my new ball.
It went immediately actually very well... wooouuuwww..... how great that new ball plays! After one hour I still didn’t have enough by playing that new ball and Dad booked me an other half an hour.... so great man!
Tomorrow it will not be very busy at the bowling so perhaps I’ll go and play for an other hour tomorrow. It’s so cool that free card I won at a few months ago at a bowling tournament, it’s good for 10 times ½ hour play. So I have just used 1 ½ hour now and have 3 ½ hours left to play, that is really so cool!

Now I will stop because Grandma Sita comes by because Mom and Dad have to go to Grandpa Frans in Purmerend…. Bye…. See you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home