Saturday, December 31, 2005

Nevertheless still oil balls!














Everyone says that it's nice... oliebollen (oil balls) but not for me …. I don’t like them… that’s because of the raisins I don’t like it … jaaaccchhie ….

This morning at 11 o'clock Dad was called by uncle Arjen that it did not go well with Grandma in the hospital, she was put on a single bedroom now and it does not go very well ….. Mom and Dad have then gone as a javelin to the hospital and I went to Grandma Sita.
I played with Justin again outside, we removed all the snow from the street, that because of the fireworks tonight, otherwise you can’t get it lighted it’s to wet than.

At 3 o’clock Mom and Dad returned from the hospital, it doesn’t go well with granny but she fall asleep and it was better to let her sleep so they left.
Then we have bought rapidly the oil balls for tonight’s old years eve and did some other shopping. Yes, oil balls belong nevertheless to old year eve ... although I don’t like them…

Can’t wait till 12 o’clock this evening…. See you later!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home