Thursday, December 29, 2005

More snow!















Now a real thick package of snow...

This morning it started to snow a little bit, not very much but little snow flacks.

About 10 o’clock Dad and I went to the shop in our village to buy Fireworks for old year’s night. We bought 2 packages of 500 crackers to start our fireworks with and end it with and for in between we bought beautiful glow fireworks. Oooohh.... I think it’s so cool lighting the fireworks on old year’s eve at 12 o’clock in front of our house!

Mom was early again from work this afternoon so we could go to the hospital.
Before that we went to the bowling and I played there for an hour. It was so cool man! It went already very nicely with my new ball.

Afterwards we went to Purmerend to say hello to Grandma in the hospital. Sadly enough she was asleep when we arrived... for one moment she opened her eyes and then she fall asleep again….. so we’ve gone home….

On our way home it started to snow again this time very hard… it was a beautiful sight … everything so white…....














My snow monster!

Tonight after dinner I have gone outside and made of the snow in our garden a snow monster… beautiful eh?
Now I go to bed..... bye…. See you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home