Monday, December 12, 2005

Frosty is here again!















Frosty the Snowman....

This snowman I got a couple years ago from Grandpa and Grandma. It’s Frosty and he dances and sings a song. It’s only a bit difficult to hear what he is singing and for me who don’t know English that much more difficult to understand. Mom sat every now and than with her ear very tight to him to hear what he is singing.... Then Grandpa even wanted to know what he was singing that’s why he took place behind the computer and searched if there was anything about frosty on the internet… and yes of course there was…

Frosty the snowman
Was a jolly happy soul
With a corncob pipe
And a button nose
And two eyes made out of coal
Frosty the snowman
Is a fairy tale they say
He was made of snow
But the children know
How he came to life one day

There must have been some magic in that
Old silk hat they found
For when they placed it on his head
He began to dance around
O Frosty the snowman
Was alive as he could be
And the children say
He could laugh and play
Just the same as you and me

It's funny to know now, at last, what he is singing....





















At school today we all got a beautiful color plate, a nice Santa! Normally I’m not that crazy about color plates but these one is very nice to hang on the wall at home for Christmas!

Tonight at the bowling I played in a new team and got immediately another shirt in which I have to play, a new sponsor. Now it’s a transport company! You can see my new shirt in my picture diary on the right side.

I go to bed... bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home