Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Coca Cola Christmas-truck!













What a beauty eh?

This afternoon I worked on my essay again, I searched on the internet to find some real American things and came by the Coca cola Christmas truck. Oooohhh... this one I like so much it’s so beautiful...

A couple of years ago that truck was in Amsterdam and I had my picture taken with the Santa Claus and the truck.. That was so cool! The picture is not very clear, Mom didn’t have her digital camera then.




















Ok...... were was I ........ I was busy searching for real American things... coca cola that’s a real American product....

That already exists quite a long time. In 1886, it has been invented by an apothecary John Styth and was meant to be a medicine against headache and tasted very nicely. Later on they added spring water and this way Coca cola was born!

Santa Claus as we know him today was invented by Coca cola . A Mr. Sundblom made the first Coca cola Christmas painting of Santa Claus, after that he did it every year for more than 33 years! So, I have done a little work for my essay, now and then a little part and it will be finish in no time!

Now I’ll go upstairs and work on my Christmas presents for under the Christmas tree, because there has to be a lot of them under that tree by Christmas! Bye ...... See you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home