Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas celebration at school!















Fire-basket on the school yard

Tonight we all had to be at school at 7 o'clock to celebrate Christmas together. A couple of children from my class participated in a school play. We also sung a couple of Christmas songs all together... Later on the teachers also sung some Christmas songs. When school went out at 8 o’clock all the fathers and mothers were waiting outside and were drinking glow wine or hot chocolate at the fire baskets which were all over the school yard.















We could also drink hot chocolate at the fire places if we wanted ... but I don’t like hot chocolate ….... However, Mark and I watched the fires for a while…..... wooouuuhh… so cool man …. There were only a couple children who threw sand and their plastic cups from the hot chocolate in the fires and every time they did the fire said pang..pang.... pang.... and then sparkles flew around the school yard.















To bad Dad was not there at the school yard... he had to go to Grandpa Frans in Purmerend. When I got home my clothes were stinking awful from the fires as if I was a fireplace myself.... bahhhh.... what a dirty smell! I put all my clothes in the laundry basket.
So after that I played with Timmie for awhile … but now I go to bed… bye …see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home