Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas cards for school!













Making the Last Christmas cards, make print outs, print the envelopes and on a couple of envelopes stick a stamp.

Today at school we had the Big Dutch Children’s dictation. The dictation was yesterday evening on the TV and the teacher had taken it on video so that we could see it and make it in class today.




Here the winner of the Dutch Children’s dictation on TV.




It was very difficult, all strange words such as oei-oei-machine and something with a mouse. It also went very fast... one sentence I could not keep up and that one I missed completely.















The Christmas cards.

Tonight Dad and I went to the Kruitvat (drugstore) to buy photo-glossy paper. I had to make the last Christmas cards for school, for a couple children in my class and for the teacher. On the card there are all little pictures, each picture was on my blogspot in the last couple of weeks. Every picture has something to do with Christmas, Santa, which I have made with Mom and is sitting in the garden, my Dickens Christmas house, Frosty the Snowman and the Christmas shed. Now all the cards are finished, so I can take them to school tomorrow.

Now I go upstairs and do something on my America essay….
Bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home