Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas- breakfast at school!















Here we just sit with our class to one table in the large hall of the school... were having a ball!

The breakfast at school was delicious! I have eaten 4 slices of bread and 8 crackers with sugar... mmmm.... I love that I’ll never get that at home! Afterwards the teacher read us the Christmas story of Joseph and Maria going to Bethlehem and the birth of baby Christ. Later we watched a movie on the TV and so it was 12 o’clock before you know it. Then school went out…. The holidays … at last….it’s Christmas!



Aunt Hanneke and me eating our hamburger!

This afternoon we went to the hospital in Purmerend because Mom and Dad had to talk to Grandma’s doctors. I stayed in the big hall of the hospital, bought myself a bottle of soda and played on my PSP. After Mom and Dad had the conversation we went to see Grandma, we only stayed for a little while because Grandma was very tired.

Afterwards we all have been (with all uncle’s and aunt’s) to Grandpa’s house and had a drink there and later on we had dinner at a hamburger restaurant, Caddy's diner.
What a big hamburgers they had, they were twice as big as the ones at Mc Donald’s! But it was very nice, it was a cool restaurant, above the bar hung a real big American car and everywhere hung and stood all American things.
After dinner we went back home and now go I to bed because it is already terrible late.... bye ….see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home