Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Advent calendar almost empty!















4 more Christmas sweets to go.....
eehhhh... there are 3 now....

This afternoon after school , Mom Grandma and I went shopping . Only I have been to a couple of other shops as the hypermarkets where Mom went too. I have been to the Marskramer (a presents shop) to buy a couple of Christmas presents. Afterwards I went to the Kruitvat (a drugstore) and to the Lidl (supermarket)... Happily I found everything I wanted to buy...
















After the shopping I was busy quite a long time making all “bling -bling” wrappings around the presents. They became so cool I’m very proud of it... It looks so great! So I'm finished for Christmas... bought all the presents wrapped them and put them under the tree.... Christmas can come!

I go upstairs... watch some TV .... bye ...see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home