Monday, November 14, 2005

Yes, I’ve got it!















Won the 150 points pin!

This evening in the Monday evening Bowling league I won a pin. I threw above the 150 points! When I was playing suddenly the people in de bowling room were saying I had to throw the bowling ball into the gutter. I didn’t understand what they were talking about, throw the ball into the gutter? Then suddenly there was Mom standing next to me a she also said that I had to throw the ball into the gutter… I had 156 point already and when I wanted to earn the 150 point pin I must not throw more than 160 point. If I did I had to go on for the next pin at 175 point. So I will never ever get the 150 points pin! The people in the bowling room counted my point and it was not possible to get 175 point in this game so it was better to choose for the 156 point and get the pin, then go on and get noting! I wanted that pin so badly so I threw the ball very softly on the ground so I was sure it finally landed up in the gutter and yes I got my award!
I couldn’t wait till it was time I get my pin… at last it was time! They mentioned my name through the microphone and I had to step forward to accept the pin…it was so cool!
The games I played afterwards weren’t very interesting but I didn’t mind…. I had my award… the pin!

I’ll go upstairs… bye … see you tomorrow

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home