Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Yes, I’ve got an A-

This morning at school we almost directly got our mark for our essay, I’ve got a 9 (A-) I don’t believe it! I was the only one with such a good mark in the entire class. The teacher liked it. She also watched the photo CD of the Ajax museum which I put in the essay, She liked the photos.


Yeehh…. Now I have to start the new essay…America!
Maybe there is out there someone in America who reads my Blog who could help me with some nice American pictures or something very typical American from the state there live in?

I want to make my essay a little bit personal, that’s what I did with the Ajax essay. I told that my cousin Thomas last year tried to get at the Ajax soccer selection, but that I was sorry that he failed.. I also told that I went to Barcelona this summer and saw Frank Rijkaard coaching his FC Barcelona soccer team and made some pictures there which I put in my essay...
Mom said that these pieces made the essay my essay… so the teacher can see that I didn’t write the text right from the books…
So if there is someone out there who can help me to make a new great essay by sending me pictures or something like that I would be very happy…..! So when you respond I’ll put my e-mail address on the blog!



The children stamps are there today!


Just before we went home this morning the teacher gave us the children’s stamps order we had to take to the costumers today!




The children stamps with Nijntje on it this year.


I’ll tried to deliver the stamps this afternoon
but a lot of people weren’t at home so I’ll have to try again later….

Tonight after dinner I went to see of the people who ordered the children stamps were at home now… happily everybody was at home so I finished my delivery and I can take the list with signatures back to school tomorrow.

I’ll go upstairs… bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home