Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Studying a St. Nicholas play















Good studying.....

This morning the teacher said that we are going to do a St.Nicholas play at Boxing day December 5th , (the day that St. Nicholas comes to our school and we do the surprise present party). At first I didn’t feel much in being a part of the team who have to participate in the play . Then she pointed out a few children who had to play all the parts and from them she chose only those children who were the best ones for the play and I was one of them. I’m playing Black Pieter number 1.
It turned out to be a pretty hard play, I’m de first one of the Black Pieter’s who has to say his lines!
Tonight I learned my lines ...”So... what do you think of this house?” “No, I don’t see it, where is that cross?” “No yeh, that’s not a cross that’s a Roman figure, number 10!” Actually it’s quite nice participating in that play...

After school Mark came home with me. The weather was terrible and when we arrived at my place we where soaking wet. We both had to change into other clothes and so Mark had to put on a trouser of mine. The trouser Mom gave him was a bit slim but it had to be a trouser which is to small for me because otherwise Mark would disappear in it. He had to make some strange movements before it finally was fitting pretty good.... I had to laugh and made a bit fun of it..... He was glad to put on his own trousers when he went home...”This one is much nicer” he said.

Now I’ll stop... Go and play with Timmie for a while.....bye...see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home