Sunday, November 27, 2005

St. Nicholas shopping!














A little street in Haarlem...

This afternoon we went to Haarlem to do some St. Nicholas shopping. I got a wish list from the one (at school) I have to buy a present for, but there were a few very difficult presents on that list. What was on the list I can’t tell because he or she would know that it is him or hers. We searched all over Haarlem to get the present and we finally bought something we hope it’s the right one.














When we got home grandpa and grandma came by. Grandma came to give Santa a face. Grandma is a wonderful painter and she gave Santa, (for in the garden) his pair of beautiful eyes and a nose and two red cheeks. So Santa is almost ready, he is only missing a pair of hands, to go outside and sit in his rocking chair next week!

So I’ll go and make piece of my puzzle I’m making…. Bye …see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home