Saturday, November 12, 2005

St. Nicholas has arrived in Sneek!
















Rick of Sesame Street said hello to St. Nicholas when he arrived in Sneek (a town in the north part (Friesland) of the Netherlands. The picture shows St. Nicholas stepping down from his ship!

This morning I had my bowling tournament “The Haarlemmerliede tournament” ( region we live) I really had my day, game after game ( 4 times ) I broke my record! The people in de bowling room were screaming yes…every time I threw a strike or… ooohhhh…. when I just missed 1 pin. Everybody was on my hand and couldn’t believe I just play bowling less than 3 months and this was my first tournament…

On the website of the bowling club you can see that I stand on the first place in my class "Bowling Haarlemmerliede" I only have to keep this up next week when I have to play the next rounds….

This afternoon when we got home St. Nicholas just arrived in Sneek (the town in the north part of the Netherlands) and watched it all on TV, see the pictures above.
After that we went to Dewi and Jim’s birthday and we all played with the Lego Jim got for his birthday.















The first course of our dinner party, Dutch shrimp on toast.

After the birthday we had the Neighbor Dinner party and Dad made a wonderful dinner.
I’ll go to bed now….bye …see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home